Site Updates #5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Updates #5

THIS IS A DEDICATED TOPIC ABOUT SITE UPDATES: I will update this thread when new an cool updates occur on this site

In order of Newest to Oldest

Topic Creator Badge:
    Now the person that creates a topic will receive a badge that says "Topic Creator" in the topic they created. So when you post a reply it will have a badge right above your signature so people will know you are the original creator of the topic

Related Topics:
    Some of you may have noticed "Related Topics" below the first post - We are currently working on adding a line to separate the related links from the post, I really TRULY feel that when have Related Threads in the first post is very user friendly and helpful for guest to find more information here faster.

Auto Tagging:

You might also notice that the "TAGS" are auto filled out for you now. Many people forget to add tags, but now you don't have to worry about it.
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

I have already found the related topics addition most helpful, thank you

Comment

The related topics idea is awesome, i noticed that the links to "filmmakerforum.org" do not open in a new window anymore but outside links do, that is cool too.

Comment

I too find the related topics VERY helpful, with forums it is hard to find related stuff at times but this is genius. Thanks Nick

Comment