Warning: Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/filmmakerforum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(369) : eval()'d code on line 25 Twitter Twouble - Filmmaker Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter Twouble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter Twouble

I'm new to Twitter pretty much and I'm trying to get some followers to [at]brickmadness I'll basically be discussing everything I know about filmmaking there in quick 140 character beats. Anyone who can help me get some followers would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to follow you as well. Let's work together! BTW I'll try my best to post useful non-promotional concepts in nearly every post.

Hey I think Nick said he is working getting a twitter button soon - but in the mean time, I am in. But why not share your filmmaking tips here and keep your movie BrickMadness for twitter? I like to come here for advice so more people giving it would be cool, but when I have to many placing for advice that confuses me. Just thinking out load here ---> Post your tips here, use twitter for updates on your movie stuff?

Comment

lol what a great title.

I will follow you as well, but I too think if you post your filmmaking experiences here then people will even more follow you there. I think that makes sense? HAHA

update: I just saw this was BlaireMedia, I see Nick talks highly of you and FOR SURE your info would be of some use here on this forum, plu s yous a moderator so you got some power :)

Comment

Originally posted by BLAREMedia View Post
        I'm new to Twitter pretty much and I'm trying to get some followers to [at]brickmadness I'll basically be discussing everything I know about filmmaking there in quick 140 character beats. Anyone who can help me get some followers would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to follow you as well. Let's work together! BTW I'll try my best to post useful non-promotional concepts in nearly every post.
        Just followed you... I'm [at]mlesemann
        Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

I am now following you! But in a not creepy way.
          Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Comment

It's kind of a double edged sword. I have a lot more to say about filmmaking in general on a daily basis than i do about the progress of the film. Me talking about the film doesn't really help people in the same sort of way that <wisdom> if you could call it that does. Plus it gets overwhelming to be keeping up with so many social networking platforms. Maybe I'll work something out with Nick to make both go together. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
            X