Make Money On This Forum - Thought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Money On This Forum - Thought

Sooooo, I was wondering if you guys can give me some feedback on a possible way for users to make money here:

So I was thinking what if users could write articles (subject to approval) and in the articles you could place a small Adsense somewhere in the article?

I do believe that this is possible with what I have read up with Googles policies, but what do you all think? My only concern is if you all don't like the idea..... Please leave a reply below

For those that do not know what this means, people would have the opportunity to place a small ad banner on their article and make money from it. It is done through the Google Adsense and Google will pay you.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS BE SUBMITTING A REPLY
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

You are just hell-bent to get me to star writing articles, aren't you.

Well, maybe not me in particular, but it certainly draws MY attention.
    Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Comment

I'm not a very good article writer but it sounds like a good idea :)
      http://leealexander.weebly.com/

Comment

Awesome idea.
        http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

sounds like a great idea, and a lot of fun.

Comment

Definitely a good idea.

Comment

I am indifferent either way. I don't write enough articles to make it matter either way for me. However it seems to have a lot people in favor it so I say go for it.

Comment

Sure, why not?
                2001 Productions Web Site

Comment

I know I'm new here but I would be open to writing articles.

I think making money off of it would be a great incentive.
                  "It's all make believe, isn't it."

Comment

Anyone can write an article, and onces the article and AD is up, you guys just do your best to get people to read it, and boom there is another cashflow ability in your pocket....

Ok, I need MORE thoughts from others, this is a big BIG! Could make everyone! Money! - We could even create a seperate forum to discuss how and what articles are bringing in the best ads, and who is making the most :) All this in addition to our amazing, Tutorials, Forums, - If we can vote on this, I think it would be a great thing!!!

I am still looking for some key people here to respond. As I have not made my mind up yet.
                    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Hard to say,

Since you're going to be paying US, why don't you just post your own adsense ads in our articles so you can make that money you pay us back?

Comment

Can't we do that on our own anyways if we want?

Comment

It's an essential idea in the era of crowdfunding. It would create an admin issue for you: lots of small amounts of money to distribute amongst members.
                          Here's another idea: what we're going to do at StarryID (please have a look, we can help each other) is install a Centup button. Centup are due to launch tomorrow and the idea is if users like any content they can contribute a small amount of money to them. It all adds up :). That provides an incentive for members to create more and better content and also to share that content.

Comment

I think your interview with Kenny Gee and his film production financing short may be responsible for your looking for and coming up with this idea. Yes, Adsense, attached to member columns, sounds terrific. Just to let you know, there's a member, here, who wrote a column that ended with a suggestion that new writers, who are poor like me, may want to consider downloading free screenwriting software from Celtx.com. I did exactly that (and won't be writing my screenplays in MSWord anymore). When I get a little more money in my bank account (who am I kidding - I don't have a bank account) I will purchase the deluxe Celtx screenwriter software. You see, right there -- Celtx.com could be a prospective Adsense merchant advertising their script and pre-production software on Film Maker Forum. I may not be writing any columns here, but I have a relative and friend (who have a ton of friends on Facebook) that may want to write columns here. (This if they know there's a potential to make $$.)

Great idea, Nick!

Comment

Hmm...Interesting.It sounds like a good idea. Why not. Very motivating...

Comment

Working...
                              X