Curiousity regarding St. Louis Metro Area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curiousity regarding St. Louis Metro Area

I'm curious, and figured it doesn't hurt to ask. Is there anyone running around here from the St. Louis Metro area? Well, other than myself, of course.

I just figured it'd be cool to find out, if nothing else. Besides, you'd think the Arch would make people WANT to film something.
    Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Well gee, now I feel kind of lonely. So I expand. How about in Southern Illinois or North Eastern Missouri? And Chicago... while I'd love to hear from you too Southern Illinois doesn't start just south of Chicago...heh.

Comment

Ha, dont feel lonely, this forum is only 1 year old. Users should do what they can to get more members here, this is an advertising free site and people can even make money here :)

Also, the FMF pretty much puts everyone in one location :0
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Ahh well, will just have to try to draw people in, then. If I ever find them...heh.

Comment

If it's worth anything I love Chicago and have wanted to move there for years. Annnddd I was in St Louis pretty recently and it's a really cool city, very old city industrial looking - made me think of The Jungle, by Upton Sinclair.

Fun fact: Missouri has a pretty decent film incentive program (maybe that's not helpful on your taxes if you're not a studio :( but it does mean local jobs are out there for you if you're looking for some production work opportunities)
          "It's all make believe, isn't it."

Comment

If it's worth anything I love Chicago and have wanted to move there for years. Annnddd I was in St Louis pretty recently and it's a really cool city, very old city industrial looking - made me think of The Jungle, by Upton Sinclair.

Fun fact: Missouri has a pretty decent film incentive program (maybe that's not helpful on your taxes if you're not a studio :( but it does mean local jobs are out there for you if you're looking for some production work opportunities)
            "It's all make believe, isn't it."

Comment

Thanks Dory! And yeah, St. Louis has a lot of the Old School buildings about. It's what happens when you don't burn yourself down like Chicago...heh.

Comment

Working...
              X