Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Content Is Making Somone Else Money!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Content Is Making Somone Else Money!

Just wanted to fill you guys in that there are some sites out there that are flooded with ad's and many users do not know that the only reason these site are there is to make money and nothing else. Many sites have regular ads, and many have ads with something called "infolinks" - Infolinks is somthing that places "text" ads in YOUR POST! So if you think you are promoting a video and people are paying attention to it, think again.... Each word you have is subject to directing some user or guest to a website that is unknown by the user or even the site owner. If you create a post and want to show off your video, you dont want a bunch of links directing people to gosh knows what site, this is exactly what other forum owners want, because they get paid for each of those clicks.... This is just a warning to those of you that do not know how many forums function. I have received a ton of emails complimenting this site for not having such ads all over the site so people can actually focus on the content that is posted. I believe that your thread or post is YOURS! And no one should be making money off the time you spend to create and type it out! So just keep that in mind, don't fall into the rabbit hole of thinking I already have so many post that I have to stay on "X" site. Be free, advertise yourself and yourself only in your own theads and post- thats my matto!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

YEAAAAAA! Thats why im here... Plus everyone here is just awesome, and it's nice that the owner "Nick" has experience in filmmaking and distribution. I see this as a support forum and others as a troll or "I want to get advice from people who dont know what they are talking about" forum that I no longer visit, though I see that some members here even some mods visit and are active, that should be illegal

Comment

Oh man, im with yea. This is my new home -- Insert smiley face "here"

Comment

Originally posted by Paul77 View Post
        YEAAAAAA! Thats why im here... Plus everyone here is just awesome, and it's nice that the owner "Nick" has experience in filmmaking and distribution. I see this as a support forum and others as a troll or "I want to get advice from people who dont know what they are talking about" forum that I no longer visit, though I see that some members here even some mods visit and are active, that should be illegal
        Thank you Paul. I consider this site much the way Google looks at theirs, Google will show results for "Bing" and "Yahoo" because they cannot be bias, this forum cannot be bias either and all members including mods are free to do as they please. This is the only way to create a real community. But like I said, I appreciate your input!
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I'm glad you guys like it here! Nick has really tried to do everything in his power to give us the best advice he can. He has also provided us with a super active and friendly forum. I've been here for a while now. Still visit frequently.
          http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

I'm loving this site too. It has been extremely helpful. Keep it up FMF! That's what I call the site now. :P

Comment

I like it here too. Everyone is friendly. Its pretty cool when you post content on here and people view it and comment on it instead of just viewing it.
              http://leealexander.weebly.com/

Comment

Working...
              X