What is your next move?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your next move?

Was just thinking about all the members here, and I am very curious what your next move is?

I found that just simply talking about it can really increase your chances of actually getting it done.

So what is your next move? Mine is to film my first drama!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Saturday we're filming and then the following Saturday we're finishing up our first serious short horror film. After that I intend to start writing my first feature length horror script.

Comment

As an aspiring filmmaker and actor, I am going to start getting some new headshots, and start creating a business plan for a short film. I have been slacking but this forum has made me really think and I am going to get this stuff done!

Comment

Currently my friend and I are shooting his feature film project. Also hoping to get more post production work as well. Get our names out there. I also want to shoot a short film as well.
        http://leealexander.weebly.com/

Comment

I'm doing my first official short film. I'm hoping for it to be pretty awesome, and this forum is making getting it done much easier. I've already found two crew member through this website.

Comment

Good thread idea.

Right now I'm working on a few scripts, both short films and features. So I am really excited about getting those finished. But something else cool that we are going to start on around mid March is this new series of like Paranormal stuff and more of an adventure web series. Should be fun.
            http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Ok, I am creating a Title and outline TONIGHT! For my drama! everyone hold me to it!
              Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Don't worry, I'll be holding you to it...but I have my own reasons :P

Comment

At present, I am trying to get my feature out into the world, and my manager is shopping around one screenplay while I work on another. But my biggest next move is a literal one: relocating to L.A. so I can actually meet with producers in person -- what a concept!
                  2001 Productions Web Site

Comment

I have to say - I need to just get any sort of camera, I have so many ideas, and I have iMovie and I want to just SHOOT something. So I will start looking on ebay tonight!

YES!

Comment

Working...
                    X