The Life Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Life Project

Hi my names Jamie, and I'm a student in the UK, I am new to this forum but id like to ask you all to be part of something that I think could be very special.

I am starting a collaborative project called the life project, whereby people all over the world send in no more than 30 seconds of video depicting what it is that makes them happy. This video will then be cut into a short film exploring what it is that makes us happy.

This is where I want you to get involved, send in your clips. Tell your friends about it. I feel that it is a good idea but I just need to get the ball rolling and get the word out.

I am also keen to hear some of your input on here as to how else I could go about orchestrating a large scale collaboration like this.

visit the-lifeproject.com for more info

Thanks

Cool project, looking forward to seeing it!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Yeah that sounds pretty cool. How many clips are you looking for in the long run?
      The newbie.

Comment

How is this project going? Have you started to receive any footage?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
          How is this project going? Have you started to receive any footage?
          Im hoping to get enough footage to make a decent length short film, but it totally depends on the amount of submissions. I launched it yesterday and have received 2 clips so far, but I just need to get the ball rolling, I feel like it just needs some momentum.

If you like the project, send in your clips, I have been thinking about my own submission and actually when you think about it, its actually great practice for film makers to try and represent something that makes you happy in just 30 seconds. and obviously it would be great for me to be able to cut up some good quality footage for this film too.

Comment

Ok, question...

How do you picture the clips? Can people shoot with their cell phone? etc..

Do you want it like interview style, or any style?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
              Ok, question...

How do you picture the clips? Can people shoot with their cell phone? etc..

Do you want it like interview style, or any style?
              Yeah I want a whole variety of different styles, cell phones, digital cameras, anything that you can get your hands on to shoot with and likewise I would love a variety of clips but I don't think that they would be necessarily interview style videos, just a representation of what makes you happy, a video of your family gathering, of a holiday you went on. There might be clips on your computer now that you look back on and make you happy.

Comment

Very interesting man! I'm going to try to keep up with this as much as I can! :)
                http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Same here, Im not sure I will be able to submit, but I am really looking forward to seeing this project

Comment

Working...
                  X