* RULES
    * How to add a attachment
    * How to start a New Thread
    * How to embed a Video
    * How to change avatar/profile picture
    Please scroll down below to see FAQ

Rules: #1 - No bashing

#2 - Be kind

#3 - No copy paste material (Our system finds this within 30 seconds of posting) Do not copy and paste a long post you have posted on other sites - Your post will be removed and you will be asked to not copy and paste text here unless you are quoting.

#4 No spamming - We understand that you may want to show your website, that is fine, but signing up and posting a site for traffic purposes will get you banned, 1st posts on the forum with links to website (no including your personal website*) will get deleted and possibly banned if we see fit.

#5 DO NOT DELETE YOUR POST'S - Editing your post's is a privilege - Do not ruin it for the rest, editing your post so it says nothing will get you a immediate infraction. You may edit your post to correct changes, but do not delete your entire post, this causes confusion to users and our system

#6 DO NOT LINK TO ANSWERS - If someone has a question, you must answer it here. You may refer a link to the source, but please answer questions here.

#7 Enjoy the free information this site has to offer

How to add a attachment

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUuwbOj5iLM

How do I start a New Thread (Topic)

How do I add a youtube video? (Embedding)

How to change your avatar/profile picture

Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Thanks for the info!
    L A Morgan
    Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
    http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Is there anything in particular I need to know/do in order to post an article? I'm working on something about "what to do when you've been accepted to a festival" that I thought might be helpful to people...and it will definitely be too long for a regular post.

Thanks!!
      Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Hey Mara, just click the articles tab - then to the right you will see "Create New" (i think) and then click "GO"

Write your title the "SEO" part will auto fill for you

Then just write your article and I can add an image for you just let me know what image you want, its kind of tricky. If I wasn't so busy this morning I would have made a video for it, maybe tonight!
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thanks Nick! Working on it now.
          Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Working...
          X