Cheap editing soft ware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap editing soft ware

hi i made a post but i figured i would make a section to be answered. thanks for making this site it is neat and clean.

What is a good cheap software to edit a movie on for a beginner? I would like to learn to edit.

Originally posted by Mark View Post
    hi i made a post but i figured i would make a section to be answered. thanks for making this site it is neat and clean.

What is a good cheap software to edit a movie on for a beginner? I would like to learn to edit.
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for writing in. I would suggest starting our with Final Cut Express, I believe it is still $99 and can do what you need for starting out. It will be better to pick a software that you will stick with through your editing career. It has many features to get your project edited and as you learn more you can advance to Final Cut Pro -

This is my recommendation, I am a Mac user so I might be a little bias, but FCP has never let me down...

Nick
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

If anyone has other tips on cheap editing software, please do post it. I only have experience with FCP
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Working...
      X