Financing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financing

I was just curious. I have a few sources for feature film financing (thanks to a couple of contract projects). Anyone else?

Originally posted by hoodsdavidscott View Post
    I was just curious. I have a few sources for feature film financing (thanks to a couple of contract projects). Anyone else?
    I do have many, but they are all private. Im sure many people would be interested in learning about public financing.

Nick
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      I do have many, but they are all private. Im sure many people would be interested in learning about public financing.

Nick
      nick would you be interested in bringing some financing to some of our projects? you'd get either a finder's fee or be cut in as a producer.

we have some great projects

Comment

Originally posted by PaulSoleil View Post
        nick would you be interested in bringing some financing to some of our projects? you'd get either a finder's fee or be cut in as a producer.

We are mainly focusing on funding completed projects to help complete there distribution goals. Let me know if you have any project in the can. Nick

[update] here is my site for film grants www.filmgrants.net

Comment

Originally posted by PaulSoleil View Post

I do have something for you to help you get your funds without investors, remind me to PM you

Comment

Working...
          X