need 350-500k sterling if anyone has it to spare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item Wanted need 350-500k sterling if anyone has it to spare

Ok so i have been working like a lunatic to get my idea off the groung its a website. I need a rather large investment. The building of the site will be done by my peeps who will be taking a profit share as payment. Its a revolutionary idea that can end up being sold to google for literarly billions but start up is neccesary. The saying money makes money really applies here. The model is simple to the extent i cannot really talk about it but it does involve film many films ranging from 3-72 hours single take films. Sounds nuts but it would make millions for ever constantly i really need someone who can really invest to get in touch on 350k i will return 2.8m after a 36month period and a profit share of 1% or the first million anually whichever is greater. numbers sound great for the investor too good to be true but i am a math genius ;)

all money lenders feel free to get in touch

Moderators: scam alert.
    Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

ok that isnt very called for you could at least talk to me about it! this is me http://drivingvids.blogspot.com.es/ how i came to all of this i havent worked since last august i have walked everywhere the whole of east coast of spain through south of france most of the north of italy. along the way i have ammased a contingent of people who i would like to work with and have many more from the past who like my idea and will work on a proffit share basis. the idea is sound and simple it would be great to do and the long term prospects and possible avenues are incredible. yes i cannot say to much because it really is that simple to someone with the cash. which is what im looking for is someone with funding i can trust to talk to that will go ahead with this with me. i wouldne need all the money transfered to me only for costs which is what part of the money would be for 25k for two years of expences 150k towards video production and 175k on advertising and yes the numbers sound ambitious but very true based on my model. i am in no way a scammer i am a sufferer of aspasia and was once housebound. this all may not count in my favour but the videos intend to make are mainly aimed at people who are housebound and unable to go outside video not to be watched but to have on in the background so yeah it would work. so please dont accuse no one of something without any facts by all means questions me but dont just jump to conclusions

Comment

Why not try Dragons Den?
        At least they have the money to 'invest'.

Comment

im just trying everything that i can in the hear and now it doesnt hurt to ask i have registered with angels den online. i guess really i need to proove my model works first but withoung a high volume of content it woud be years before it would earn if i tried to build it up myself thats why i would need a substantial ammount to get the ball rolling at a high speed. but yeah i have thought about it and who would hand over theyr hard earned cash simply on the word of a stranger that his idea would work i probably wouldnt. but it doesnt hurt to ask. might even delete the post seems im getting more greif than good out of posting this :)

Comment

Just to clarify my point a bit: the only people who can return 2.8 mil on 350k are Ponzi scheme scam artists like Bernie Madoff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff

Promising something like that is either misleading potential investors (not that people on this site generally have that kind of money) OR there's a Ponzi scheme involved, which is fraud.
            OR you're deluding yourself, which I admit is also a possibility.
            If that's the case, then you're right, it's not a scam. Just not possible.
            Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

This really doesn't belong on a film making forum.

Comment

Originally posted by mara View Post
                Just to clarify my point a bit: the only people who can return 2.8 mil on 350k are Ponzi scheme scam artists like Bernie Madoff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff

Promising something like that is either misleading potential investors (not that people on this site generally have that kind of money) OR there's a Ponzi scheme involved, which is fraud.
                OR you're deluding yourself, which I admit is also a possibility.
                If that's the case, then you're right, it's not a scam. Just not possible.
                i hope you get to enjoy my work one day,

and why wouldnt this belong here people that automatically assume that film neccesarily has to have actors and contain a story line really annoy me.

this is my plan for my future it would give many film students a chance for a small income and get something down on theyr cv. so yeah its a long term buisness plan to make many small budget films with student all around the world that would need high investment for promotion and cost to individual film makers. and with the right ammount of diverse content of a certain type aimed at a certain audience i belive it would be retevaly easy to get 4-5 million $1 per year subscribers to the service withing 3-4 years. by the time 9-12 months pass the innitial investment was spent i would pray im right and have 50-60k subscribers which would practically all be reinvested in promoting the buisness online. Yes the numbers are anbitious but it also does rather sound rediciulous when you hear things like Facebook Buying Oculus Virtual-Reality Company for $2 Billion. Which is where i would like my work to one day go to. But yeah i bet whovere first invested in oculus really would have been scepticall about this ever becoming a reality. With high reinvestment during the first 2.5 year i belive i could achive that with the peopl i have assembled along the way really all just ready to work but we are simply trying to get this funding together so apropiate doesnt really fall under any category for us i belive there could be a investor on here can really offend you i dont think.

Comment

Originally posted by iaak1983 View Post
                  and why wouldnt this belong here people that automatically assume that film neccesarily has to have actors and contain a story line really annoy me.
                  Well, if a film doesn't have a story line, what makes it a film?
                  -AF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Filmmaker View Post
                    Well, if a film doesn't have a story line, what makes it a film?
                    Nothing. I really hope no one is dumb enough to throw their money at this scheme.

Comment

well your both thick as poop then! no constructive criticism from anyone either. i still big brains working hard its really entertaining like your productions probably are.

thanks for sweet FA in regards to your comments i will one day have my project going and when i do you will get a warm welcome should you wish to ever unmount your high horses.

this is about getting film students working and some cash flow and making some cash whilst they could even still be in their studies and your not at least intrested well done great attitudes from everyone involved.

i bet you guys get all the pats on your back at the end of shoot parties xxx

Comment

Working...
                      X