7 Secrets To Funding Your Film - Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Secrets To Funding Your Film - Support

Thought I would start a thread to help those that purchased my eBook set up there bonus pack. If you have a question on where to add your info to the contract, or how to optimize the use of the 100's of grants post here.

eBook - 7 Secrets To Funding Your Film

Bonus Pack:
    1) Funding your film with grants (120 pages of active grant locations)

2) Sample Grant Proposal (An exact proposal that works)

3) Film Business Plan (Same business plan I use)

4) My Investor Contract (A successful contract that is a big part in receiving 1.4 million over the last 8 years)

Post a reply for question or comments.
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Originally posted by Paul77
    Transaction ID 8EN40381GU289771X

Hi - Just about to get to secret #6, (great btw)

question is, other then the title and % in the contract, what else should i change?
    Hey Paul77, - Please feel free to post in this section and not PM if you have made the purchase, this way others can see your questions

If you have entered the title of you movie and changed the % to what you want, they next thing to do would be to add the investor name in the first paragraph and at the end of the contract.

Note: Be sure to change the text before the % to match the % amount. The contract is fully customizable to fit a $100 investment, to $100,000,000 investment.

Then once you finish, your contract is all set for your investors.

Comment

Transaction ID 3RB30287HU280662Y

Purchased Love it

How do I edit the film grant proposal? i have already rewritten it to fit my film, just need to add it now
      Yolli the Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Yolli View Post
        Transaction ID 3RB30287HU280662Y

Purchased Love it

How do I edit the film grant proposal? i have already rewritten it to fit my film, just need to add it now
        Hey Yolli -

First, I am very happy you like it.

Second, just highlight the contents of the pdf file and add it to any text editor to add in your film. If you need, I can send you a .txt file of the proposal.

Nick Soares

Comment

just finished it- tanks submitting to 15 grant location tomorrow morning.

hey, so i just edit the investor contract where you have [Movie Title Here] right?
          Yolli the Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Yolli View Post
            just finished it- tanks submitting to 15 grant location tomorrow morning.

hey, so i just edit the investor contract where you have [Movie Title Here] right?
            Correct, and edit the %'s you want for your investor, I give a sample with it.

Comment

I'm in! ..Unique Transaction ID #66T21069RD467343Y

Here's all i can say, HOLY SMOKES!!! What a great ebook! THANK YOU NICK! I LOVE SECRET #2

Thank you for recommending this forum as well!

Getting F-U-N-D-I-N-G (such a big word for me, well was until now) has been my biggest hurdle, BUT NOW...... now i can get the funding under me belt so I can focus on what i really want to focus on, my creative dream!

4 years i've had this inside me, now it can come out, now the world can see.

WOW, this is to much, I should stop, i'm just sooo happy.

Daniel

p.s. Thanks nick!
              p.s.s. please please keep me informed on any new products or services you have coming

Comment

hahaha, i know right!
                Yolli the Great!

Comment

While I appreciate the compliments I was hoping to keep this thread for support, to help anyone with questions or setting up there bonus packs. Thanks again. By if you feel like writing some comments feel free.

Nick Soares

Comment

Sorry Nick, got excited.

I'm looking for that section now.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Comment

So I will just say this. Anyone who is an inspiring film maker, writer, director, whatever and you are having a hard time (like me) getting everything ready to start funding, you need to get this book.

Nick is a great guy and seriously knows what he is talking about.
                      Even though I didnt really have the money I decided to invest the 57 bucks into it and I am only a couple of pages through and all I can say is, its already helped me tremendously.

There is also so much bonus features you get that will really help.
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Maybe Nick needs to change this thread from "support" to "Praise".

Glad you like it Havey, wait until you get to the last bonus!!! IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!

Comment

The Limited Time Bonus?

Or the Bonus #4? Haha
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

I know right!? haha

no, seriously #4 it's good good!

Honestly, it's changing the way i look at the film industry altogether, really opening up the possibilities..

Comment

Seven Secrets To Funding Your Film

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Thought I would start a thread to help those that purchased my eBook set up there bonus pack. If you have a question on where to add your info to the contract, or how to optimize the use of the 100's of grants post here.

eBook - 7 Secrets To Funding Your Film

Bonus Pack:
                              1) Funding your film with grants (120 pages of active grant locations)

2) Sample Grant Proposal (An exact proposal that works)

3) Film Business Plan (Same business plan I use)

4) My Investor Contract (A successful contract that is a big part in receive 1.4 million over the last 8 years)

Post a reply for question or comments.
                              I have had the distinct pleasure of reading "7 Secrets To Funding Your Film" and after my read I must say that my thoughts on how to proceed are clearer then they were when I first started this adventure. I call it an adventure because when you break new ground you are stepping out on ground you may never have crossed before. New experiences and new acquaintances often breed uneasiness and uncertainty in your direction.

My choices now are clearer then before reading this instructional rendering. Everyone needs a mentor from time to time when they venture out on their own. This book will allow you the privilege of tutorial-ship through its steady guidance and patient approach. The progress that one will experience through this exercise is directly proportional to the preparation and hard work invested.

The head line theme in this directive is the preparation of a business plan. You will never know if you have arrived if you don't scope out the path that you must venture!
                              I can hardly wait to review the bonus packages where some of the meat and potatoes are; but I had to share my thoughts while they were fresh. Now back to the bonus material, I'm particularly interested in the grants program for the most obvious reasons.

Thank you Nick!
                              Last edited by Terry W Drake; 02-18-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X