Looking for Financing for My Horror Film The Unseen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Financing for My Horror Film The Unseen

I've started anew and wrote a horror film, entitled The Unseen and I am looking for financing for it. I've started a Indiegogo campaign regarding it and I am asking anyone and everyone who are horror fans and who are fans of great film in general, to please go to the link below and donate. Thank you.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-unseen/x/3298055

Hey Sasha, a few questions.

Did you shoot the clips in your trailer?

Do you have a facebook and twitter?

How do you see people donating to this project?

Thanks!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thanks for asking, yes, I had a friend who had a great camera crew shoot the scenes for me for the trailer but I didn't pick up a camera and shoot them myself.

Yes I have a Facebook and Twitter and have promoted the campaign to both pages.

Well I see people donating in the sense that they prove the financing for the project and upon them doing so, there are great rewards, perks and if they're interested, I'm even offering a great ROI for those who invest. I'm also offering those who invest, the chance to have a role as an extra in the film, as well as I'm offering the executive producer credit to those who invest/donate, in which their name would be on all marketing materials, as well as in the film's credits.

Comment

You should post your facebook :)
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I don't have a facebook page for the film but I have a website for the film, that I could post:

http://joepescifan1984.wix.com/the-unseen#!cast/c1pz

Comment

This always blows my mind. You ask for financing, then you say you have facebook and twitter then someone like Nick asks for your facebook and twitter and you dont share it....? Do you really think someone will just finance you with that....? Come on.....

Comment

what??

I don't HAVE a Facebook page FOR the FILM... What does my personal, private Facebook or Twitter page have to do with my film project?? Alot of filmmakers don't have Facebook and Twitter pages or don't SHARE their Facebook or Twitter pages and so does that look bad on them because they don't???? So you're saying because I don't share my personal, private Facebook or Twitter page, I won't get financing??? Hey, how about I give out my social security number so that people can really know EVERYTHING about my life?....so I can get financing....well guess what?? I was able to GET my film financing and I didn't have to share my Facebook or Twitter page that contains my PERSONAL information to do so..... ha :) Ridiculous.....I gave the website to the film and on the Indiegogo campaign, it tells about who I am as a filmmaker but I think the very intimate and personal info on my Facebook and Twitter should not have to be shared with strangers, just to get financing.....Nope sorry....

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                This always blows my mind. You ask for financing, then you say you have facebook and twitter then someone like Nick asks for your facebook and twitter and you dont share it....? Do you really think someone will just finance you with that....? Come on.....
                I don't get what giving away your personal Facebook page away on a forum has to do with film funding. Makes no sense to me whatsoever. Please explain.

Comment

I am not getting the trailer to work on your web site/funding campaign, it is saying it's private... makes me even more interested, such a mystery!! ;)

I like your passion here on the forum with your responses, only thing i would say is dial it back a little.. it's OK to show emotion through post, but just remember - financiers look at all aspects of the equation when determining whether or not to fund a project.

Comment

Working...
                  X