Warning: Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/filmmakerforum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(369) : eval()'d code on line 25 Short Film That Explores Female Sexuality and Religion- Feedback Appreciated - Filmmaker Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short Film That Explores Female Sexuality and Religion- Feedback Appreciated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Film That Explores Female Sexuality and Religion- Feedback Appreciated

Hi!

My name is Nicole Collins and I want to share my latest short film, Guilty, with you (link is below). I believe it is important for us to discuss the affects of religion on female sexuality and I begin the conversation through this short film. I'd love for you to check it out when you have a moment.

LOGLINE: Misty is determined to finally experience an orgasm but first she has to overcome the only thing, or person, that's in her way- White Jesus. Her priorities are tested in this dark comedy about freedom from religious guilt.

Please note that it is risqué and isn't suitable for children. If you like, please feel free to share with your network. Thank you and enjoy!

Nicole

https://youtu.be/UDb-oRpoMWM

Welcome to Filmmaker Forum!
    Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Nice work indeed, Filmmaker2020.
      Very good dialogues and
      the interpretation of their roles.
      ... ... ... ...

Comment

Working...
      X