Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, My name is Nick :)

Hi,

My name is Nick Soares. I am a Indie Producer and am very excited to start communicating with other filmmakers on this forum.

A few things about me

I mainly producer low-budget horror films.

I love meeting other filmmakers.

I cant stand the cocky filmmakers

Im sure ill add more later :)
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Hope to work w/ you Nick. I live near three rivers..

GOD BLESS...
    D.T

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1847621/

Comment

Originally posted by gallowshill View Post

GOD BLESS...
      D.T

Wow awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by gallowshill View Post

GOD BLESS...
        D.T

Hey how was your experience on "The Devil Inside Me" ?

Comment

Meet and Greet

Good Evening,

My name is Steve Hood (no, not the fitness one). I'm a screenwriter/published author by trade and have worked with Northern and Southern California independent studios/directors/producers with a couple of East Coast independent productions.

Brief breakdown on myself:

99% of the time I'm writing either screenplays, stories or novels. The true passion. ;)

That last 1% is when I'm acting in some other capacity, whether as a producer, or on set in some capacity (whether as a PA or second unit, UPM, et al) helping other filmmakers to bring their projects to completion (from development to distribution). I know Nick means by cocky. I'd rather work with a dedicated crew who wants to get it done, and done right (and as my wife is a costume designer, she doesn't let me get away with anything- she's my biggest fan and biggest critic- :p).

I look forward to meeting all of you, and potentially working with everyone as well. :)

Cheers!

Steve

Comment

I want to be in movie

Hey
            i would like to be in this movie

My email
            wsmith0417[at]gmail.com

W. Destiny:)

Comment

Hello from Carlos Mora

Hi,

My name is Carlos Mora. I am a writer/director living in San Francisco. I have written 7 spec features along with many shorts.

I have directed 6 short movies and I will be moving over into the feature directing chair later this year working on a feature funded by others.

Now, just trying to figure out how to keep on directing features after I complete my first feature.

Carlos
              http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1938245/
              www.thothscribefilms.com

Comment

Originally posted by hoodsdavidscott View Post
                Good Evening,

My name is Steve Hood (no, not the fitness one). I'm a screenwriter/published author by trade and have worked with Northern and Southern California independent studios/directors/producers with a couple of East Coast independent productions.

Brief breakdown on myself:

99% of the time I'm writing either screenplays, stories or novels. The true passion. ;)

That last 1% is when I'm acting in some other capacity, whether as a producer, or on set in some capacity (whether as a PA or second unit, UPM, et al) helping other filmmakers to bring their projects to completion (from development to distribution). I know Nick means by cocky. I'd rather work with a dedicated crew who wants to get it done, and done right (and as my wife is a costume designer, she doesn't let me get away with anything- she's my biggest fan and biggest critic- :p).

I look forward to meeting all of you, and potentially working with everyone as well. :)

Cheers!

Steve
                So glad your here Steve!

Originally posted by Underdog View Post
                Hi,

My name is Carlos Mora. I am a writer/director living in San Francisco. I have written 7 spec features along with many shorts.

I have directed 6 short movies and I will be moving over into the feature directing chair later this year working on a feature funded by others.

Now, just trying to figure out how to keep on directing features after I complete my first feature.

Carlos
                http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1938245/
                www.thothscribefilms.com
                Carlos, GL with your first feature, I will post on this site my step by step dealings with the my next distribution company, so as I learn even more, i hope to help others!

Comment

Originally posted by Wdestiny View Post
                  Hey
                  i would like to be in this movie

My email
                  wsmith0417[at]gmail.com

W. Destiny:)
                  which film are you talking about? Maybe the wrong section?

PS You guys feel free to start your own thread in any section.

Comment

Hello

Hello,
                    My name is Lester and I am mostly a comedy writer but I've started writing some horror and supernatural stuff. I have a short horror script and a feature length written. I have a web series, as well as a comic book based on the series that I created in production. I have also written 9 episodes of another web series for a company and that too is in production. Writings can be found on my web site www.lester-reichert.ning.com

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Hello all!

My name is Jake Roth and I am 23 years old. I have been writing scripts for a few years and have written several short films (PM me if you are interested in making them!), a pilot episode, and starting to work on features. I am from Chicago and am interested in helping anyone out with anything they need. I look forward to working with you all!

Rock on! :D

Jake Roth
                      jakeroth.webs.com

Comment

welcome to the forum jake!

Comment

Hi, Nick

I live in Northern Cali. I am a fan of horror, and I can offer you script reading, analysis, as well as writing services.

Once I am familiar with a plot and characters I can write a 120 script in 8 to 10 days. Currently busy writing a horror graphic novel.

I have skype and movie magic software. Hope to work with you.

Thanks

-Daphne

P.S. I hold a AS Degree in Filmmaking and a BA in Liberal Arts too.

Comment

Morning! I'm Anne Lower, aka Princess Scribe. I'm creator of the web series "They Live Among Us" as well as an LA-based screenwriter. I've worked as a consultant for Blake Snyder and Save the Cat! Enterprises and have a deep passion for story. Thanks, Nick for putting this forum up, and I look forward to meeting you peeps. My Twitter handles are [at]princess_scribe and [at]TLAUMovie. Say hello and I'll #follow back!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessScribe View Post
                              Morning! I'm Anne Lower, aka Princess Scribe. I'm creator of the web series "They Live Among Us" as well as an LA-based screenwriter. I've worked as a consultant for Blake Snyder and Save the Cat! Enterprises and have a deep passion for story. Thanks, Nick for putting this forum up, and I look forward to meeting you peeps. My Twitter handles are [at]princess_scribe and [at]TLAUMovie. Say hello and I'll #follow back!

Hey Princess,

Feel free to post your videos in the video section, we will have web series investors on board checking them out

Comment

Working...
                              X