Hello. Filmmaker from Florida here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. Filmmaker from Florida here.

Hi. My name is Ulmaro Perez and I am currently studying Digital Cinematography at Full Sail University, or Full Sail Real World Education, depending on how old you are and if you buy into their crap.

I began shooting when I was 20, coming in late to this love of film. My real history started when I was around five years old. I would be the one coming up with imaginary characters and directing my older and younger brother to play certain parts. I could imagine whole worlds. This started me in my path to become a writer, then I didn't even think about film as a possibility. It wasn't until I got my first camera, video not picture, when I made the connection of my writing being translated to film so I quickly made up an idea that I could do film making.

I still write better then I film. Sad but true. I've been writing since I was around eight so I have more experience in writing then I do with film but I am quickly picking up things from both school and my own little practice runs with my Sony NEXFS100UK camera.

I plan on starting my own production company called Jumpu Productions. I love to play video games as well. Um, anything else you want to know about me then hit me up. By the way, I write my own scripts.

Very cool, welcome to the Filmmaker Forum
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ulmaroperez View Post
        Hi. My name is Ulmaro Perez and I am currently studying Digital Cinematography at Full Sail University, or Full Sail Real World Education, depending on how old you are and if you buy into their crap.

I began shooting when I was 20, coming in late to this love of film. My real history started when I was around five years old. I would be the one coming up with imaginary characters and directing my older and younger brother to play certain parts. I could imagine whole worlds. This started me in my path to become a writer, then I didn't even think about film as a possibility. It wasn't until I got my first camera, video not picture, when I made the connection of my writing being translated to film so I quickly made up an idea that I could do film making.

I still write better then I film. Sad but true. I've been writing since I was around eight so I have more experience in writing then I do with film but I am quickly picking up things from both school and my own little practice runs with my Sony NEXFS100UK camera.

I plan on starting my own production company called Jumpu Productions. I love to play video games as well. Um, anything else you want to know about me then hit me up. By the way, I write my own scripts.
        Welcome Ulmaro. Nick, I brought this one here :)

Comment

Full Sail, huh...That is in my neck of the woods. Have you been in the Orlando area long? What kinds of stuff do you like to write, make anything yet?

Comment

I am doing the online course so I live in New Port Richey, I have scripts but I have not made anything substantial yet. I actually have a gig tomorrow doing cake decoration videos for Cuppy Cakes, a specialty cupcake store.

Comment

Working...
            X