Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Free Site for Streaming Short Films!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Free Site for Streaming Short Films!

Hey guys. I found this cool new site, and wanted to let you guys know. It's called MiniMovieTheater, and it's free! It is a website for streaming short films, and it's made by filmmakers.
    I don't know about you guys, but I have been waiting for something like this for a long time. There are not a lot of shorts on the site yet, but I think they have a good thing going, and I am going to upload my shorts to the site.
    I talked to the owner at the Florida Film Festival, and he seemed like a good guy. He doesn't have a huge corporate budget, but he is trying to get the message out grass roots style.
    Help support this awesome new site by uploading your short films.

Here is the link: MiniMovieTheater - Welcome

Another random site that someone "found" but this is their first post to this site? Why not just come out and say you're trying to drive traffic to your site?

Comment

Nope, just trying to help the guy out. Saw them out at the Florida Film Fest, bright orange shirts. Couldn't miss them. I talked to the guy who started it, and he seemed like a good guy. We wound up chatting over a beer at the Enzian theater. He was asking people if they would help spread the word.
      Turns out the guy did a pretty good job with the site! So I decided to help him out. I will be uploading a few things to the site soon.
      Personally, I like the fact that the they don't have large corporate funding. They are doing it the old fashion way. Going to festivals, passing out flyers, and talking to people. I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw them.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X