New person

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New person

Hello my name is Nick Bunch and I am a new to this website and being a independent producer. This is my first time trying to network with other filmmakers so I'm excited to meet everybody. I have yet to produce my own feature film so I'm eager to learn as much as I can! :D

Originally posted by Bunch89 View Post
    Hello my name is Nick Bunch and I am a new to this website and being a independent producer. This is my first time trying to network with other filmmakers so I'm excited to meet everybody. I have yet to produce my own feature film so I'm eager to learn as much as I can! :D
    Welcome! Let us know if we can help with any of your future ventures!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Welcome to the site man!
      http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Thank you guys! excited to be here

Comment

Thank you guys! excited to be here
          What kind of film are you looking to start producing?

Comment

Well I would like my first to be horror, was leaning toward werewolf as I have pretty good CGI and SFX software but open to any horror really. It would be micro budget, hopefully just a few locations.

Comment

Where in AZ?

Comment

Well I would like my first to be horror, was leaning toward werewolf as I have pretty good CGI and SFX software but open to any horror really. It would be micro budget, hopefully just a few locations.
                Sweet, I am working on a werewolf film now, maybe you can help out on it.

Can I see some of your CGI work?

Comment

Philip I'm up in Flagstaff. That's awesome Nick, what's it called? And thank you for asking I would love to help but I don't know how much help I can be, I can't work the software like a professional , I would need somebody to do that as well.

Comment

Next time I'm going to be in FLG, I'll send you a heads up. Love that town!

Comment

Philip I'm up in Flagstaff. That's awesome Nick, what's it called? And thank you for asking I would love to help but I don't know how much help I can be, I can't work the software like a professional , I would need somebody to do that as well.
                      Welcome to the boards.. and great place to start, horror... can keep it low budget, just have to keep the camera rolling for 90 mins. and make people jump 5-6 times at least...keep us scared.. and you have a product.

If you need help with artwork for your cover or trailers... there's great talent here on the forum, just post what you need

Comment

Working...
                      X