Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Pay Job Tales of Dracula Trailer / Wolfbain Productions

Tales of Dracula: Plot Synopsis
    To regain his strength, Dracula, the king of vampires, has returned to his native soil and his castle in the Carpathian Mountains. While there, he seeks a new bride to do his bidding and chooses a farmerís daughter pure of heart. However, Dr. Victoria Frankenstein has other plans for the infected blood of Draculaís new bride. Victoria plans to rejuvenate the Monster created by her grandfather, Henry Frankenstein, by mixing the vampireís blood with the blood coursing through the Monsterís veins. Once Dracula learns of this treachery, he sets out to take his revenge. . This is a must have film for any classic monster fan, old and new alike. Journey back with us to the good old silver-screen days, with Tales of Dracula. Please view the trailer, And give us feed back, The film is done and the run time is about 1 hour and 20min. I am having a test showing around the first of the year.
    Thank you Joe Of Wolfbain Productions
    trailer Link http://youtu.be/13HWkC9d2N0

Also please like us on Facebook Tales of Dracula. and help us get the word out about the film

So what is the Job?

Comment

Sorry Jimmy there is no Job. I am new to this site and most have placed this in the wrong area. I am a small film company. Just looking to get the word out about this Film. Did you like the trailer ?
      Thanks Joe

Comment

Yeah, that would be the video section :)
        -AF

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X