New guy? Yes, I am here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy? Yes, I am here!

Hello, everybody! Just want to tell you about myself and say "Hi" to all members of this website: I have zero experience in the world of filmmakers but I want to be a comedy screenwriter and probably producer in the future because I have a lot of great IDEAS, and I want to people see them in the great movies. After 6 month of reading basic books for screenwriters, I am trying to start my first draft. I just found this website and already learnt something new. I always glad to communicate with new people. Therefore, feel free to contact me via PM or Email. Thank you for your attention.

Welcome!!

Comment

Read "Save The Cat" by Blake Synder. The best book on script writing. And welcome to FMF.

Comment

Welcome to the filmmaker forum! Feel free to ask us if you have any questions.
        -AF

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I like to write comedies, too. The best of luck with your filmwriting career!
          L A Morgan
          Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
          http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Thank you guys and gals for warm welcome!

Director, I read "Save The Cat! The Last Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need". I think it is a very helpful book. What do you think about "Save the Cat! Goes to the Movies: The Screenwriter's Guide to Every Story Ever Told", does it worth to read after the first one?

Comment

Originally posted by ComedyGuy View Post
              Thank you guys and gals for warm welcome!

Director, I read "Save The Cat! The Last Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need". I think it is a very helpful book. What do you think about "Save the Cat! Goes to the Movies: The Screenwriter's Guide to Every Story Ever Told", does it worth to read after the first one?
              Welcome ComedyGuy - how did you find this site?
              Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Welcome and good luck with your endeavors.
                Never a day's rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
                  Welcome ComedyGuy - how did you find this site?
                  Thank you. I just read some articles on different websites and somehow I found this website.

Comment

Welcome to the spot, you will love it here... and good luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X