Romantic Drama, "Bound"| A 48HFP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romantic Drama, "Bound"| A 48HFP

This Weekend I collaborated with some incredibly talented people for the 2013 Seattle 48 Hour Film Project. The genre we pulled from the hat was Drama. Keep in mind all teams had to include 3 required elements. Prop: Cheese, Character: Gino or Gina Asplund; Barista, Line of Dialogue "There must be something in your ear". The overall product was fantastic and I'm very pleased with it. Enjoy.
    Attached Files

Cool video, tried to follow you on twitter but you need to edit your profile and for your twitter facebook etc.. You just need to add TuckerRussell to your twitter profile, just read the instructions below each profile set up :)

Comment

thanks man, I'll fix that!

Comment

That certainly caught my interest and I laughed at the grilled cheese sandwich bit. Was the thing in your ear your thoughts about the girl you loved and lost?
        L A Morgan
        Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
        http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Thats correct! It was tough to try to incorporate the line "there must be something in your ear", in a not cheesy way. After that line, she sings, "Know I'm still here" and it triggers him returning to the spot where they once spent time. Hope you enjoyed it!

Comment

Well done!

Subscribing to your Youtube channel now.

Comment

Wow! Very nice, especially for a 48 hour festival!
              -AF

sigpic

Comment

Thanks much! appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                X