Hi guys!! Newbie here:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys!! Newbie here:)

Okay, so I'm Rebekah and I'm a screenwriter. Wow, can't believe I actually said it!! (I work in an office full-time, at least until I can scrape up enough money from my scripts to quit...)

I've just finished my second feature and am looking at starting my next big project in the coming weeks. In the meantime, I'm trying to get more shorts written (thanks for the assignment, Nick) and hopefully produced. That said, I'm happy to write something for you guys, even if only to build my portfolio.

I enjoy writing drama, some comedy and...who knows, maybe some of everything! I LOVE subtext and subtlety in characterization and dialogue. I'd like to think I get those right:)

Anyway, feel free to message me about whatever. Seeya!!
    R

Welcome! What are the genre of the scripts you have written?
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Hi Rebekah,

Welcome to filmmakerforum, glad you are here.. looking forward to reading a script of yours in the future.

Comment

Thanks guys:) My first feature was a fantasy drama and the second was more of a war drama, set in Turkey/Syria/Lebanon - kind of Oliver Stone-esque.

My shorts are mostly drama as well, although I'm trying to branch out a bit. Oddly enough, my only produced script (so far...) was the shortest and a comedy:) I wonder if that's saying something...

Comment

Rebekah, I would be interested in looking at some of your material, just some samples if you may.

Comment

No worries:) I've PM'd Nick to ask him to adjust my settings so I can send attachments your way.

Thx!

Comment

Looks like you are already making friends rebekah :)

Comment

Originally posted by rdhay View Post
                No worries:) I've PM'd Nick to ask him to adjust my settings so I can send attachments your way.

Thx!
                PM attachments approved
                Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Welcome, Rebekah!
                  Wow! You're already getting a ton of responses! Bet you're glad to be here!

Comment

Yeah, no kidding:) Now I just hope everyone enjoys my work;)

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                      Rebekah, I would be interested in looking at some of your material, just some samples if you may.
                      I've just PM'd you;)

Comment

Working...
                      X