X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Story of Rodrigo Wunderkind - Short Film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1geml8BlQA

Hello to all,

This is a dumb little short that I made in one day a couple of months back. I was in between shooting and me and my creative buddy Martin came up with this really dumb little spoof of children's books.

It was written, directed, drawn, and voice acted (besides the narration) by myself, whereas Martin voices the narrator and is seen in the film in the very beginning. The music was done by my comedy band Hail Andross!

It's pretty disgusting to some, so it might not be for everyone. Enjoy!

Cheers,
    Joe Canton

It made me laugh.
    L A Morgan
    Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
    http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Hey at first I thought this was going to be weird, but this reminded me of the old school story telling days. I enjoyed it, how did you do the panning? What program?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        Hey at first I thought this was going to be weird, but this reminded me of the old school story telling days. I enjoyed it, how did you do the panning? What program?
        I used the Ken Burns tool on iMovie. I drew out all the drawings and scanned them into the computer. It took a little while but it was simple!

Comment

It was interesting. The music at the end was way louder than the rest of it and almost blew my ears out listening with headphones. Also, it's a bit weird that everyone in this movie seems to think that schnitzel is some sort of sausage... but maybe that's part of the joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Vance Baryn View Post
            It was interesting. The music at the end was way louder than the rest of it and almost blew my ears out listening with headphones. Also, it's a bit weird that everyone in this movie seems to think that schnitzel is some sort of sausage... but maybe that's part of the joke?
            Sorry about that lol, that one was something I forgot to edit down. I made it and put it out in a few hours, so my mistake. And yeah, part of the joke is that we thought schnitzel was a sausage until we looked it up, then we just thought what the hell. Someone will see that and start asking questions lol.

Comment

Working...
            X