Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Composing few scenes in a Park

Hello Masters/Friends,

I am going to make a Short Film which is entirely based on a Conversation between two people. Is there any best examples (Camera Movements/Shots) for these kind of filming?

I am planning to shot some Shoulder shots, close ups and low angle shorts.

any Ideas/Tutorials/Videos. Please advise.

Best Regards,

Don't use a prop gun. I learned the hard way.
    "Nobody knows anything"

Comment

Originally posted by MasterDisaster View Post
      Don't use a prop gun. I learned the hard way.
      Thank you so much for your reply. I couldn't understand the word Prop gun. Can you please explain. I am just new to this filming. :)

Comment

I think he meant a fake gun.
        -AF

sigpic

Comment

180 degree rule: The 180 rule is a basic film editing guideline that states that two characters (or other elements) in the same scene should always have the same left/right relationship to each other. If the camera passes over the imaginary axis connecting the two subjects, it is called crossing the line. The new shot, from the opposite side, is known as a reverse angle.

Hope that helps a little.

Comment

I have noticed a big fad (at least in television) these days that when they have long conversations, all the shots are moving. Even over the shoulders, wide shots, everything... the camera is always tracking one direction or the other. I always notice and think it's kind of silly like "why is this shot moving?" but I guess it does kind of keep a feeling of action in an otherwise static conversation. Something to consider anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X