Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addicted - Every thing was done by a solo person

Hello Masters/friends,

My Name Is krrish. I am into short Film making form the last couple of months. Last week, I shot my First ever Short film. It was about a crazy guy who lost his life when he came to know that facebook was no more in this world.

http://youtu.be/n74-V0reHfQ

Main Things.:

# I Self Shot myself with the Help of Tripod.
    # Complete Video and Audio Editing was done by Me with SV.

Tools Used:

# Canon 500D + EF 50MM 1.8
    # Basic Tripod

Please watch and give your valuable feedback.
    Last edited by rocky09; 05-24-2013, 06:38 AM.

Welcome to the forum!
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

No need to use the code function on the forum just paste the Youtube link and it will do everything automatically for you. I added the video here for you. I will check it out in a couple and welcome to the forums.

http://youtu.be/n74-V0reHfQ

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Filmmaker View Post
        Welcome to the forum!
        Thank you very much. Any feedback :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jsthompson79 View Post
          No need to use the code function on the forum just paste the Youtube link and it will do everything automatically for you. I added the video here for you. I will check it out in a couple and welcome to the forums.

Thank you. :). I will follow from my next post.

Comment

Thanks for posting this, Jsthompson.

The musical selections were very good. The video has tremendous shock value, but you could have used a little more lead-up to the suicide. I wish I could understand what you were saying. Maybe you could put in English sub-titles. All in all, it was captivating.
            L A Morgan
            Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
            http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Originally posted by L A Morgan View Post
              Thanks for posting this, Jsthompson.

The musical selections were very good. The video has tremendous shock value, but you could have used a little more lead-up to the suicide. I wish I could understand what you were saying. Maybe you could put in English sub-titles. All in all, it was captivating.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. Yes, I would add more scenes to lead-up to the suicide. Yes, I did, there are subtitles available. :). Once again thank you so much for your feedback. :)

Comment

Nice! Subtitles were helpful. As was said earlier, the music was great. My only comment is that some of the shots of the main character were framed a little too high. Nice job!
                -AF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Filmmaker View Post
                  Nice! Subtitles were helpful. As was said earlier, the music was great. My only comment is that some of the shots of the main character were framed a little too high. Nice job!
                  Thank you very much my friend. Yes. I agree with you. Some of the shots were framed little high. I will try to overcome from my upcoming projects.

By the way, it took 48 shots for this project. of course most of them were just garbage :P.

once again, thank you very much for your feedback. :)

Comment

Working...
                  X