Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hi guys, I'm Emanuele D'angelo, from Italy and I'm 17 years old. I joined this forum because I want to start a new project, but I really need some advice (best camera, mic etc etc...).

I'm also building a motorized camera slider with a wiper motor and a pic microcontroller.

I think I've nothing else to say i think I just hope that i can increase my knowledge and maybe that I can also help someone.

When I get back to my house, I'll be sure to give you a pretty detailed list of everything you need to get started!

Enjoy the forum!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Thank you very much! I can continue the discussion here or I must open a new thread in the right section? And wich can be the right section? General discussion?

Comment

Tonic! Welcome, you are not alone in getting ready to rock the film world :)

Let me start out with asking you a few questions so I (and others) can better answer this for you.

What is the budget you would like to spend? Could be $50 or $15,000 we need a number

What is your goal? Film your first short film?

Post a reply with these answer and we can definitely help you out my friend :)
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by TonicTrouble View Post
          Thank you very much! I can continue the discussion here or I must open a new thread in the right section? And wich can be the right section? General discussion?
          You did everything correctly, just dont need a "No Pay Job" prefix, but ill fix that for you. You normally only want to add stuff like that when you have a job to offer.
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Welcome to the site! Cool to see some more people from across the ocean! Good luck in your search for good equipment :).
            The newbie.

Comment

Thank you! So... I love make video of snowboard, skate, nature, spot, everything, but now I want to start a real short film! I don't have much money, I've about 1000-1500€ and i think that I basicly need to buy a camera, a microphone and maybe a new pc. I found a used notebook for 380€ (i5, 8gb ram, ati hd7670 2g, ssd 128GB), but maybe is better use the money for gear. For the camera I was looking for a gh2, but there also is the canon eos 650d that is cheaper and in low light condition is better, but the gh2 is smaller and sharper. I also have some full frame optics: zeiss 50mm f1.7, zeiss 135 f2.8, yashica 28mm f2.8, a 2x multiplier and a fisheye, but with wich camera I can use this optics in the better way? with the gh2 the 50mm,for example, will be a 100mm right? And finally I really don't know wich microphone is better. I know that my english is not perfect, but I hope tha can be at least understandable.

Comment

Ops, I forgot to say that i will use the camera also for shooting photos, not just videos.

Comment

Well, I'm here for the same reason as, to learn.

I'm just here to welcome you to the site and to let you know that you're in the right place.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X