Cinematic Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinematic Music

Hi there fellow filmmakers! So, when I was in the process of making my film, one issue I ran into was finding quality music for my film. There are a few sites that offer some good cinematic music, but it's not much of a variety. And to purchase a license for good quality music was way too expensive for my shoestring budget...actually, I didn't have a budget....I made my movie solely on faith! I ended up posting an ad on craigslist saying that I needed some cinematic music and a gentleman by the name of Alex Noir contacted me. If you were like me and have no budget or a small budget, he will work with you! You tell him the type of music you want (i.e. sombre, dramatic, thrilling, etc.) and he makes it happen. If its not exactly what you want, he is open to making changes until you are satisfied. So, if you need good cinematic music for your film and have used all the samples from those stock music pages, please contact Alex at SKYLOUNGE[at]usa.com.

Originally posted by adeknightbooks View Post
    Hi there fellow filmmakers! So, when I was in the process of making my film, one issue I ran into was finding quality music for my film. There are a few sites that offer some good cinematic music, but it's not much of a variety. And to purchase a license for good quality music was way too expensive for my shoestring budget...actually, I didn't have a budget....I made my movie solely on faith! I ended up posting an ad on craigslist saying that I needed some cinematic music and a gentleman by the name of Alex Noir contacted me. If you were like me and have no budget or a small budget, he will work with you! You tell him the type of music you want (i.e. sombre, dramatic, thrilling, etc.) and he makes it happen. If its not exactly what you want, he is open to making changes until you are satisfied. So, if you need good cinematic music for your film and have used all the samples from those stock music pages, please contact Alex at SKYLOUNGE[at]usa.com.
    Got it:

Alex - skylounge[at]usa.com

Very cool, was he talented?
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Yes, he definitely has a gift! And in addition to that, he is very humble and easy to work with....and he will give you the music you want in a timely manner!

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
      Got it:

Alex - skylounge[at]usa.com

Very cool, was he talented?

Comment

And he did all of this free of charge? You should tell him to register here, we can give him a spot to offer his services with a donation button if filmmakers like it. That would be cool
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

He actually did it in exchange for film credit since I had no budget. That sounds like a good idea...I will definitely relay the message....calling him now!

Comment

Working...
          X