Introducing myself - writer/producer from NJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself - writer/producer from NJ

Just a quick introductory note - I'm a NJ-based writer and producer.
    My first feature, Surviving Family (Surviving Family) had its festival premiere last August, and has screened at9 fests since then,weigh 3 more lined up so far for this year.

I'm actively looking for dustribution, but am fully prepared to self-distribute If necessary.

I'm currently working on the script for my 2nd feature, which I am aiming to shoot in the summer of 2014.
    Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

I believe we have talked over on indietalk, I really truly think you will be missing out if you dont go with DiGi Distribution

I say if you don't get picked up by a company that will give you a large enough advance to cover your costs then your should to one of these options.

Distribber (Self,Pay) 100% profits

DiGi Distribution (Distribution,No Fee* Marketing/Advertising,More) 70% profits

They are both the same pretty much as far as getting onto the platforms, but one is self and the other is more traditional

Im really tired of indie decent indie films getting screwed by companies, so I just wanted to say I warned you.
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

By the way, this forum was originally meant as a support forum for DiGi Distribution years ago, I just was so busy with films to start my company, but now everything is up and running smooth and better then ever. PS, thanks for being a part of this community, we try and offer top of the line support. I do not allow people who dont know what they are talking about get to 12,000 post's and think the own the forum like other forums out there :)

Comment

We have indeed chatted, and that's how I'm here. :)
        And yeah, I know what you're talking about!

If I don't have a distribution deal that makes economic sense by the end of July, I will move forward with one or the others of those, certainly. I have a good background in business, so I'm confident in turning down a potential deal if I think I can do it better/more profitably myself.
        Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Very Cool, and Very Smart

Comment

Working...
          X