Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, guys!

delete
    Last edited by kingflamingo; 03-02-2014, 10:55 AM.

Hi King! Welcome!!

What do you think your budget is?
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Probably from $400 to $600.

Comment

Hey hows it going!

Well i use a HD camcorder that records in 1920x1080 at 60FPS i got as a gift one year but there's 2 big flaws i found.

1) Editing videos take quite a bit of time because my computer struggles with previews and even crashes from time to time. (Going to get a new computer though)

2) If not using proper lighting inside it does not capture as much light.

My suggestion is find a camera with a big lends and records in a quality that your computer can handle when editing.
        The newbie.

Comment

Thanks!
          As of now, I'm eyeing the Canon T3i. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've read a couple of reviews and it seems like a pretty good, easy-to-use camera for filmmaking.
          Any more feedback would be great!

Comment

I've heard good things about the T3i as well. I was actually going to suggest that, given the price range you stated. I've seen some videos online that were shot with the T3i and they look great. A friend of mine got one and he loves it. He's mostly done still photos but I think he plans to do more with the video feature. It's a pretty affordable way to shoot full 1080p HD footage.

Comment

Update - Still looking for something suitable for you

Comment

Thanks.
                I'm thinking of just going with the T3i, Nick. Much love for your help, though!
                Last edited by kingflamingo; 03-02-2014, 10:56 AM.

Comment

How is everything working out for you?

Comment

Working...
                  X