• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Door Film Festival Jersey City Call For Entries

To Submit go to:
    http://goldendoorfilmfestival.org

Submissions Now Open earlybird deadline April 4:

FESTIVAL DESCRIPTION

Set with the backdrop of the beautiful Manhattan skyline, this four day film festival holds the opportunity for filmmakers, actors and crew to network with colleagues and share their work with the public in the heart of the NYC indie filmmaking landscape. Screenings, after parties and gala celebrations all take place within some of the most beautiful local treasures Jersey City has to offer. Located immediately next to downtown Manhattan, Golden Door Film Festival is an indie filmmakers dream come true. Our festival affords all filmmakers the opportunity to be on an equal plane; from the burgeouning helmer to the most well known actors and established directors and producers today. Indeed, it is part of our Mission Statement to create this platform! Additionally, we wish to bring focus to this great city's resurgence as a player in the film industry within the NY metropolitan area.
    Last edited by goldendoorfilmfestival; 02-16-2014, 12:11 PM.

I wanted to add a note of support for the Golden Door Film Festival: I've had both a short movie and my feature (Surviving Family) screen there and it's a terrific festival run by enthusiastic film lovers. The venues are very good, and they really have excellent after-parties that are open to all accepted filmmakers. They offer a number of interesting and informative seminars (also open to all accepted filmmakers) which combined with the parties provide terrific networking opportunities.

And yes, Jersey City really is conveniently located right outside of Manhattan :)
    Last edited by mara; 02-15-2014, 08:21 AM.
    Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Thanks Mara, and indeed, your films were part of what elevated our festival to becoming a major regional festival!

Comment

Hey, when are submission dates? :)

Comment

Working...
        X