Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help/Advice

Hello! Everyone

I have a ideal I would totally love to pursue. I been working with Special Needs kids since May of 2001. Its been a dream of my and personal experience with disabilities myself. I have a Learning & Speech Disability. I been wanting to make a film about students in the school system who have disabilities and are sometimes ripe away from being involve with Performing Arts and other activities due to educators not wanting to deal with Special Needs. I can probably see this film entering the short film documentary some day. I will also compose the music for this film myself.

Thanks
    Elizabeth Ortiz

That sounds cool!
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

I think this is a wonderful idea. If you have written anything on it, I would like to read it. I would suggest though, instead of making a short film, turn it into a feature length. This will give you more time to develop the characters. Also, there is no money in shorts.

Comment

That would be great, but what about the special consent because it is in school and parents will be very strict on that.

Comment

Originally posted by brianknapp View Post
          That would be great, but what about the special consent because it is in school and parents will be very strict on that.
          Hey! brianknapp

I work for that school and also part of the special ed program but its a County Class not a School District. I can get the parents permission along with the teachers and also probably along the principal too.
          Elizabeth Ortiz

Comment

Working...
          X