9th Annual Film Festival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9th Annual Film Festival

Just got my festival pass for the weekend. Anyone going to the Fresno Film Festival this weekend?

What is the fresno film festival? Are there distributors?

Comment

This will be the first time I attend one of these events in Fresno. It's presented by the Fresno Filmworks. According to the program, they have a number of films from 13 countries in almost all genres. I don't think there are any distributors attending (at least there's no mention of it in the program). However, it will be a great opportunity to network with locals in attendance and I believe there will be a few directors (of the showcased films) in attendance. It will be held at the Tower Theater.

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelR74 View Post
        This will be the first time I attend one of these events in Fresno. It's presented by the Fresno Filmworks. According to the program, they have a number of films from 13 countries in almost all genres. I don't think there are any distributors attending (at least there's no mention of it in the program). However, it will be a great opportunity to network with locals in attendance and I believe there will be a few directors (of the showcased films) in attendance. It will be held at the Tower Theater.
        So how was it SamuelR74?

Comment

Working...
        X