Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used BLender for motion tracking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used BLender for motion tracking?

I have seen videos on YouTube for using Blender to do motion tracking, and I believe I can do it by following this video, but all the videos are for putting a 3D model into a shot. Has anyone used Blender to put a green screen image into a shot? I need to add single elements that were individually shot against a green screen into a zoom out shot. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!

I've done editing with green screen before and have no problems with that. I've never used Blender before though.

Steve

Blender... is tricky. For something like this I would check out Fusion by Blackmagic. Get the free version. It is an almost fully functional version of an expensive professional software. I haven't used it (but I plan to download it, just haven't had the time to get around to checking it out.) It should be able to do everything you need.
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

Thanks a lot. I haven't even heard of that one.

Steve

Comment

No problem, let me know how it works out!
        -AF

sigpic

Comment

I downloaded and installed it, looked at it, and watched some YouTube videos on it. Going to be a big learning curve for this too, but INCREDIBLE program for FREE!!

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X