Final Cut Pro best exporting settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Cut Pro best exporting settings

Hey guys, I am getting a new HD camera. I am wondering what is the best Final Cut Pro export settings so that my .mov file does not loose any resolution.

Thanks!

Best Answer:
    Originally posted by GradeBFilms View Post
    Well, in order to not lose "resolution" as you put it, just render the media at the same resolution as the source. The best settings depend on where it's going. I wouldn't want to waste my time exporting a massive file only to compress it down again on YouTube. The best settings will be something along the lines of (I don't use final cut usually) h.264 format, with a bitrate of about 20mb/s and maximum render quality.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Well, in order to not lose "resolution" as you put it, just render the media at the same resolution as the source. The best settings depend on where it's going. I wouldn't want to waste my time exporting a massive file only to compress it down again on YouTube. The best settings will be something along the lines of (I don't use final cut usually) h.264 format, with a bitrate of about 20mb/s and maximum render quality.

Hope that helps somewhat.
    https://vimeo.com/gradeb

Comment

Working...
    X