Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Footage

Hello,

Next year I will be going to college where I learn Editing,3D Animation etc,
    The problem is I don't have all my gear yet, I don't have my camera yet for example.
    This means I cannot go out and shoot some footage to train muzzle flashes for example.
    So my question is...
    Can someone provide me with stock footage of him walking arround with a gun and shooting fake?
    The footage doesn't have to only be shooting a gun but an also be you walking arround in a spot where I can train my 3D compositing

Thank you very much.

Manuel
    youtube.com/emmhor

Hey Manuel, you are looking for anyone walking around with a gun? I ask because I am wondering who "him" is
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Video copilot has some free footage meant just for that, if you want to check that out. I don't think you would be able to use it in a video, but it is good practice footage.
      -AF

sigpic

Comment

Short

It doesn't have to be someone walking arround with a gun.
        Maybe someone has some stock footage left from his/her short film where i can practice a bit on.
        youtube.com/emmhor

Comment

Definitely check out the footage at VC: http://www.videocopilot.net/basic/
          -AF

sigpic

Comment

I've check out the website and it's way to basic and I haven't seen any stockfootage downloads.
            youtube.com/emmhor

Comment

Click "download footage and follow along," and that will give you some practice footage.
              -AF

sigpic

Comment

Oh thanks didn't saw that :) I will check it out
                youtube.com/emmhor

Comment

Originally posted by emmhor View Post
                  Oh thanks didn't saw that :) I will check it out
                  Great, let us know how it works out!
                  -AF

sigpic

Comment

When we talk of footages like clips of a moving object or a running animal, the difficulty level is par expectations. Capturing these shots is difficult and also risky at times. Getting these clips readily will help in minimizing both these factors.
                    http://www.alunablue.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X