Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Welcome all of you!
    I am a new member to participate in the forum. we now have a team of post-production for film history,but now my team is having difficulty financially. we're looking for to help us deal with the post-film processing cost.we will try to finish the good work you are assigned. are looking forward to the help and your contribution to the group we can serve you better.sincerely thank you for reading my article.
    please contact me via email nuitay90[at]gmail.com

Welcome to the forum! I can't help you, but there are plenty of people here who can. Good luck!
    L A Morgan
    Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
    http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Hi matchbox - What is it that you do again?
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        -AF

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for viewing our post. I hope you will support the work more in film.

Comment

i don't understand. what you say? Nick Soares

Comment

Originally posted by matchbox View Post
              Welcome all of you!
              I am a new member to participate in the forum. we now have a team of post-production for film history,but now my team is having difficulty financially. we're looking for to help us deal with the post-film processing cost.we will try to finish the good work you are assigned. are looking forward to the help and your contribution to the group we can serve you better.sincerely thank you for reading my article.
              please contact me via email nuitay90[at]gmail.com
              Hey Matchbox,

I think what Nick was asking was for you to introduce yourself..

Tell us a bit about what you've done, what your role (title/position) is on this current film of yours and even a bit about what you want to do in the future.

It's not necessarily polite to come out of the gate with your first post asking for money on a project, especially when there is no footage, title or description. Most of us here are poor filmmakers and screenwriters like yourself, but together we've got a lot of knowledge and experience that we like to share with others in every aspect of the business. However, there are a few really great articles in the Articles section of this website that deal with fundraising, like the 5 Quick Tips to Fund Your Film or Get Film Investors articles.

I definitely hope you stick around here to ask questions or share your experiences, but you should also check out some crowd-source fundraising sites like IndieGoGo or Kickstarter and consider setting up a fundraising campaign on there. Many successful films have been made with money raised from both of these sites.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you succeed!

Comment

Working...
              X