Warning: Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/filmmakerforum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(369) : eval()'d code on line 25 Anyone need music for their film? - Filmmaker Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone need music for their film?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need music for their film?

Affordable, professional music, written exclusively for your film or TV project. Any style. Check out samples here:

Film & TV Music Samples

See the other sets on my main page for many more music styles.

Willing to work within the money constraints of no/low budget films.

Originally posted by Lucrative Angst View Post
    Affordable, professional music, written exclusively for your film or TV project. Any style. Check out samples here:

Film & TV Music Samples

Are those all originally created by you?
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Hey Nick! Yes, all the music was written and recorded by me. As for the remixes, with the exception of the vocal tracks, the music is original. If you, or anyone you know, needs an original score, I'll compose a piece of music for a credit sequence or a scene on spec to see if it fits what they're looking for.

Comment

Hey Nick! Yes, all the music was written and recorded by me. As for the remixes, with the exception of the vocal tracks, the music is original. If you, or anyone you know, needs an original score, I'll compose a piece of music for a credit sequence or a scene on spec to see if it fits what they're looking for.
        PMed

Comment

Waiting for reply, very interested

Comment

Wow, great stuff. Emailed

Comment

Film & TV Music Samples

If I sent you a 1 minute scene, would you be interested in creating some strings, to take this further?

Comment

Sure. Just let me know how urgent the turnaround time is. Do you have Dropbox?

Comment

Sure. Just let me know how urgent the turnaround time is. Do you have Dropbox?
                  I do, wait... yes and a dropitto.me account I beleive, let me check

Comment

Working...
                  X