Warning: Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/filmmakerforum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(369) : eval()'d code on line 25 New theater venue looking for indie films - Filmmaker Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New theater venue looking for indie films

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MackinacArtsCouncil
    started a topic New theater venue looking for indie films

New theater venue looking for indie films

Hello - I represent a non-profit arts advocacy group in Michigan called the Mackinac Arts Council. We recently acquired management of a historic theater and are looking to show new independent films for the public, especially movies that were made in Michigan or in the Midwest. These could be shorts or feature-length movies.

I am looking for some advice about how to get in touch with independent filmmakers to discuss screening their movies. My organization is new to this process, so any help would be appreciated!

• Walter B
    replied
    I've got a short: a dark comedy which has English subtitles and is well recieved in both The Netherlands and abroad. (Went to the screening in London and the public laughed and crinshed at the right moments :) )

Leave a comment:

• Troceleng Studios
    replied
    Hello,

Would you be interested in Lin! Forest of Hatred?
    It's a movie of ours that's VERY independent. I personally did everything but the voice acting. I can provide a digital copy of the movie or the dvd ISO if need be and will answer all questions you might have.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X