DiGi Distribution - VOD Distribution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiGi Distribution - VOD Distribution

DiGi Distribution is a VOD distribution company capable of getting films on iTunes, Cable VOD, Hulu, Netflix, and more. This thread will be to keep people updated on certain updates of the company. If you have any questions feel free to post a reply here.

(Updates)

DiGi Distribution is now offering VOD & DVD distribution services.

DiGi Distribution has been working very hard to offer only the best service for indie filmmakers.

To find out more details on DiGi Distribution go to www.digidistribution.com

Where do I send my work? Before you send anything, you need to use our online submission form.
    It is only $1 (used to be $35) to submit. Once you have submitted and agreed to the terms which do
    not contract your film with us, but are in place for liability reasons then you can submit to:

ATTN: Chris Boss
    718 i Street
    Reedley Ca. 93654
    United States

If your film is accepted and you are also looking for DVD world wide distribution you will send to:

ATTN: Jeff Berry
    100 Universal City Plaza, Bungalow 5183
    Universal City, CA 91506
    United States

If you send ANY material to this address without being previously accepted through the first address
    your material will be considered spam and you will no longer be considered for and distribution services
    through DiGi Distribution's VOD or DVD
    departments...

Videos:

DiGi Distribution at Fire Fall Premiere

DiGi Distribution signs on with CEO of Lucha Xtreme Entertainment "Lance Cardoza" for VOD distribution of his current TV series "Lucha Xtreme"

**UPDATE FEB 21st 2013 - Just saw this thread got bumped up, I haven't updated it, but I will soon**
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Love the new facebook for DiGi Distribution Nick, doing a great job there ^^ congratulations on the new deal with Lucha Xtreme!

Comment

Congrats on the new deal with Lucha Xtreme! That is great news and I hope you continue to enjoy success.

Comment

Are you guys looking for films? I have three possible films (one which currently has distribution in Canada) which I may be interested in getting out there.

Comment

Originally posted by wizehopt View Post
          Are you guys looking for films? I have three possible films (one which currently has distribution in Canada) which I may be interested in getting out there.

Yes we do have a few slots open for 2012

Comment

DVD Distribution

Nick, are you set up yet for DVD distribution as well as VOD? I saw on your site that it would be something you will be doing in the future.

Comment

Hey tseverio, Yes, we do offer DVD distribution now as well. We just haven't set up a press release yet, or updated our website as this is all new workings. :)

Comment

RE: DVD distribution

Thanks Nick,

We are in post on a horror feature called "Rugaru" and this is an early trailer we made prior to filming.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygtiFIaz_Qc

The new trailer will be out in a few weeks. The film is in the music composition stage and we hope to be ready in a month. Will be chatting with you hopefully.

Cajun Horror Movie about the Rugaru Swamp Creature

Thanks,

Tony

Comment

Sure thing, submit when complete

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Hey tseverio, Yes, we do offer DVD distribution now as well. We just haven't set up a press release yet, or updated our website as this is all new workings. :)
                    Awesome news! Looking forward to talking to you when you get a chance.
                    2001 Productions Web Site

Comment

Nick,

Do you have FTP information in order to upload content to a server or do you prefer hard copy DVD's mailed to you? Are you also accepting TV Series? I assume yes because of Lucha Xtreme.

Comment

updated

Comment

May I ask the status of Digi Distribution/Distribber? Both sites aren't accepting new submissions and haven't for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by apollo1980 View Post
                            May I ask the status of Digi Distribution/Distribber? Both sites aren't accepting new submissions and haven't for a while.
                            Hi Apollo, good timing. They both will be open this week :)

Comment

Hi Nick,

Quick distribution question: Can you explain how distribution deals work for platforms like Netflix? I understand there is a license fee, but is that the only compensation.

Greg

Comment

Working...
                              X