Place to sell your web series online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place to sell your web series online

CineVolt is now free - You only pay for bandwidth, filmmaker keeps 100% of revenue with no monthly fees. To help with calculating the bandwidth costs we have created a basic calculator so you can see what your web series would cost to sell online --> www.cinevolt.com/movies/calculator

I had to created a different thread for this one, but I forgot to mention that CineVolt will soon allow you to sell your web series by season or individual episodes.

You can upload your season artwork, upload individual episode artwork, set a season price, set individual episode prices, its a dream come true if your looking for something like iTunes to sell your TV-Show or Web Series all without the costs to deliver to iTunes which costs tens of thousands of dollars.

Large platforms will cost between $600 to $900 per episode, share between 30%-50% and chances are you will still have to share the link of your film, with CineVolt we charge $10 per episode, you keep 100% of revenue. Its a subscription model, so it will be between $15.99 to $69.99 per month depending on how many seasons, you can cancel at anytime.

So if your looking to sell your web series online, look no further CineVolt is here!

[PS] Oh and you still get the live reporting, and engagement graph per episode!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Very nice fascility.

How are webseries selling? Do people buy webseries? Whatwith all the free everything you can find online from webseries to hollywood blockbusters to cat videos.

I do a webseries but I cannot fathom the episodes selling one by one. Note though I don't know anything about selling a webseries, or if webseries can actually be sold.

Comment

Working...
    X