Any info on these distributers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info on these distributers?

Is anyone familiar with this distribution company ?

Wolf Town | Shock Till You Drop

I don't know too much about them, but they're the company that released The Pumpkin Karver and The Breed, both of which have been shown on national TV and have been available for rent or purchase at places like Blockbuster and Wal Mart.

Comment

Any distribution company that gives you 4 popup ads when you first visit, I would stay clear from them....
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Here is my distribution company I am about to launch, this is what ive been so busy on

DiGi Distribution

Not everything is working correctly yet, but you can get a sense of what im about to launch

Comment

Yeah the pop up advertisements through me off . Nice webpage. Is your company similar to the way distriber functions?

Comment

Originally posted by roninfilmer View Post
            Yeah the pop up advertisements through me off . Nice webpage. Is your company similar to the way distriber functions?
            We will be using Distribber, - Distribber doesnt function like a distribution company, we will, including advertising, and DVD etc...

For all online networks we will use Distribber as an aggregator, but you the filmmaker will not have to pay, DiGi Distribution will pays all the fees

Filmmakers can go with Distribber themselves, they just need to pay the $2,000 to do so and handle the advertising themselves. At first glance i would assume some people might think we are taking people away from Distribber, but its opposite, all online formats will go through distribber, but we actually perform as the distribution company. (We really liked the clean setup distribber used, so we mirrored the set up, but are changing is to fit us, we are almost about to upload the new design soon

Comment

Originally posted by JHar888 View Post
              I don't know too much about them, but they're the company that released The Pumpkin Karver and The Breed, both of which have been shown on national TV and have been available for rent or purchase at places like Blockbuster and Wal Mart.
              Where can I find this info at? I can find anywhere that says they were the distribution company that did this...?

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

The company you are talking about, First Look Studios / First Look International no longer exists.

First Look Studios - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Originally posted by roninfilmer View Post
                    Is anyone familiar with this distribution company ?

Wolf Town | Shock Till You Drop
                    Ok after reviewing the site and other info from the members, That is not a distribution company. Thats like a review site or something, it is set up to get people from google, and to get them to click on their ads.

Comment

lol Shock Till You Drop is a horror movie review site! The Wikipedia page that EuropeanDistributor posted matches that of the company that released the movie Wolf Town - there you will see that the company did the things I mentioned in the previous post. I wasn't talking about the horror movie website Shock Till You Drop.

Comment

Working...
                      X