Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Christian/Faith Based Film Distribution Company

Hi Everyone,

I am starting a small, independent Christian/Faith Based Film distribution company. Basically my focus is getting films into smaller, independent Christian bookstores around the country. After we have established outselves in some of those, we will work toward some of the bugger retailers.

If anyone out there has any completed films that they would like to submit, let me know. I think we can start growing the genre in some new ways.

Rossetti Productions
    rossettiproductions[at]yahoo.com

Let me know when the site is up, cant wait to check it out
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I am going to try to get a few films in our catalog before going live with a website.

Comment

Originally posted by rossettichip View Post
        I am going to try to get a few films in our catalog before going live with a website.
        your the CEO you can do as you wish :)

Comment

We are in the process of wrapping filiming of our first Christian based horror movie. It has turned out to be quite the ministry tool. If you are interested... let me know

Comment

We would be interested in viewing a screener. Message me if you are intersted and I will provide our address. Thanks.

Comment

I am new to this forum. Do I message you at you email at yahoo or is there a private message on this forum?

Comment

You can just email us at rossettiproductions[at]yahoo.com. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pastorlloyd View Post
                  I am new to this forum. Do I message you at you email at yahoo or is there a private message on this forum?
                  If you want to do VOD, submit your film here DiGi Distribution - let me know and I can give you a code to bypass the $35 submission fee. If you feel your film is good, be sure not to sign anything without having someone in the industry help you read over the contract.

Nick Soares

Comment

Thank you I will.

Comment

Working...
                    X