• A few of my past films on Netflix

Thought I would make a topic of some of my past films available on Netflix

Ghost Game - 47,000 ratings, 2.5 stars

A Brush With Death - 24,600 ratings, 2.2 stars

CULT - 6,900 ratings, 2.4 stars

All are low-budget horror

Let me know if you have any questions
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Is the rating the amount of people that watched it, or the number of people that voted on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Director View Post
      Is the rating the amount of people that watched it, or the number of people that voted on it?
      Those are just the people that took the time to "rate" the film - Millions have watched Ghost Game, and most didn't like it :) - It was my first film I produced nearly 10 years ago

Comment

Up to 47,000 ratings now :0

Comment

Would have been awesome to have a www.FilmmakerForum.org text at the beginning, like "This film is presented by, FilmmakerForum.org"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
            Those are just the people that took the time to "rate" the film - Millions have watched Ghost Game, and most didn't like it :) - It was my first film I produced nearly 10 years ago
            Nick, making a great first film is almost impossible, so don't sweat it. You're a talented guy, and you love what you're doing. I'm sure one day you'll be accepting an Oscar.

Comment

I hope one day we all accept it on behalf of the filmmakerforum ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Klay M Abele View Post
                I hope one day we all accept it on behalf of the filmmakerforum ;)
                It's funny, once I have enough people trained at DiGi Distribution I feel like creating my next Netflix flick with people on this forum

Comment

Nick you must have made a pretty good living with your films. Also, I wouldn't sweat the past negative reviews. We all have to start somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                  X