Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few of my past films on Netflix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A few of my past films on Netflix

    Thought I would make a topic of some of my past films available on Netflix

    Ghost Game - 47,000 ratings, 2.5 stars

    A Brush With Death - 24,600 ratings, 2.2 stars

    CULT - 6,900 ratings, 2.4 stars

    All are low-budget horror

    Let me know if you have any questions
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

  • #2
    Is the rating the amount of people that watched it, or the number of people that voted on it?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Director View Post
      Is the rating the amount of people that watched it, or the number of people that voted on it?
      Those are just the people that took the time to "rate" the film - Millions have watched Ghost Game, and most didn't like it :) - It was my first film I produced nearly 10 years ago
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

      Comment


      • #4
        Up to 47,000 ratings now :0
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

        Comment


        • #5
          Would have been awesome to have a www.FilmmakerForum.org text at the beginning, like "This film is presented by, FilmmakerForum.org"
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
            Those are just the people that took the time to "rate" the film - Millions have watched Ghost Game, and most didn't like it :) - It was my first film I produced nearly 10 years ago
            Nick, making a great first film is almost impossible, so don't sweat it. You're a talented guy, and you love what you're doing. I'm sure one day you'll be accepting an Oscar.

            Comment


            • #7
              I hope one day we all accept it on behalf of the filmmakerforum ;)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Klay M Abele View Post
                I hope one day we all accept it on behalf of the filmmakerforum ;)
                It's funny, once I have enough people trained at DiGi Distribution I feel like creating my next Netflix flick with people on this forum
                Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nick you must have made a pretty good living with your films. Also, I wouldn't sweat the past negative reviews. We all have to start somewhere.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X