• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do you Guys Market your movie?

Ive seen a lot of distribution tips, but before you get to that
    how do most of you market your movies?
    -Gio, Latest Project: House of Dread

I would be interested in this as well. Currently we have a Twitter with no followers, a facebook page with few followers, a web site with no visitors, a YouTube account with no views, and a Vimeo account (with surprisingly 176 views on our first movie we put up two days ago)

Comment

My past films I have produced I did 0 marketing. Deal signed, territories purchased license fee's and that was the end of it.

You don't really market (unmarketable films) *I should write an article on this by the way, maybe someone can remind me next week* I am super busy with DiGi stuff.

But now there is social media where you can at least do some marketing and make some sales, but honestly it can only do so much unless you have millions of followers, which that can occur with anyone you just need to offer the followers something they want
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Dude you only have 5 posts on this forum and ALL of them are advertising this video on demand service. I think you are a spammer. You should monetarily support the forum by buying advertising space or just stop spamming us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Scarborough View Post
          Dude you only have 5 posts on this forum and ALL of them are advertising this video on demand service. I think you are a spammer. You should monetarily support the forum by buying advertising space or just stop spamming us.
          He "was" a spammer. I have just banned him. I do not mind people posting their links, but it was clear he wanted nothing to do with this forum, just trying to spam. So he is gone.
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Working...
          X