Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bothers you most with VOD solutions? Looking for your opinion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What bothers you most with VOD solutions? Looking for your opinion.

Would be great to get your opinions on the current state of this distribution method! "VOD"

I am a student at a Swiss business school and writing my Master's thesis with the topic "Digital business models - Success factors to overcome piracy and generate sustainable profits - A case study analysis of the media content industry".

The focus of the research specifically lies on VOD solutions. I'd like to find out what people think about the services currently offered through the likes of Netflix, Vudu & Co.

For this purpose I am conducting this survey. The data gathered is absolutely anonymous and will only be used for this thesis. I chose this forum because I thought that most of you guys have already used some sort of VOD solution.

I hope that I was able to provide a little insight into my motivation and the survey. If anyone has additional questions, don't mind to ask me right away! I would be very happy if some people completed the survey. Thanks in advance!

The Survey
    Last edited by Nick Soares; 03-27-2013, 12:17 PM. Reason: Added Information

If you post a little more on who you are, and what you are doing that would be great, I will add the link back to your post once you have done that.

THanks!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Hi Nick, dear all
      sorry - here is a little more information on me & my interest in this survey:
      I am a student at a Swiss business school and writing my Master's thesis with the topic "Digital business models - Success factors to overcome piracy and generate sustainable profits - A case study analysis of the media content industry".

The focus of the research specifically lies on VOD solutions. I'd like to find out what people think about the services currently offered through the likes of Netflix, Vudu & Co.

For this purpose I am conducting this survey. The data gathered is absolutely anonymous and will only be used for this thesis. I chose this forum because I thought that most of you guys have already used some sort of VOD solution.

I hope that I was able to provide a little insight into my motivation and the survey. If anyone has additional questions, don't mind to ask me right away! I would be very happy if some people completed the survey. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Updated. Thank You
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Working...
        X