Foreign Sales Agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Sales Agents

Ok so here will be the next "How To" here at Filmmaker forum, Foreign Sales Agents, how to get them, where to look, and what to do.

Click "Thread Tools" to subscribe as I update this post.
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

We are using Archstone for the 'Fortress' film. They have right of first refusal for domestic as well.

Only just really started selling, so will keep you posted as to how well they sell in relation to how they told us they would sell.

It's all a learning curve with sales agents at this level.

We used Artist View Entertainment for foreign and MTI for domestic on the previous war film. Seem to be sound companies with long established relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by Julian Moss View Post
      We are using Archstone for the 'Fortress' film. They have right of first refusal for domestic as well.

Only just really started selling, so will keep you posted as to how well they sell in relation to how they told us they would sell.

It's all a learning curve with sales agents at this level.

We used Artist View Entertainment for foreign and MTI for domestic on the previous war film. Seem to be sound companies with long established relationships.
      Wow, thanks Julian, I am looking forward to hearing about it! I think this is so great that others can see our experience in order to help them in the future and build our industry back up.
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Working...
      X