Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional score for your project!

Hi everyone!
    My name is John Scigulinsky and I'm a composer of film scores and video game music.
    I am currently looking for a new project for which I could provide original music. So if you're in need of a composer with flexible rates, I'm your guy!

My main area of expertise is orchestral music, but I am no stranger to electronic elements either. I work quickly and efficiently and in accordance with your wishes. I have experience working with both films (including web-series, shorts and feature-length films) and video games (currently working on 2 MMORPGs)

You can listen to my work on my Soundcloud page
    Showcase Playlist

or you can watch some of my work on YouTube:
    Minute Match-Ups
    Nightwing The Series
    My Website

Pricing for my music starts at 50 USD per minute of audio.
    If you need to contact me, my email is john.scigulinsky[at]gmail.com
    Thanks for your time and I'm looking forward to working with many of you soon!

JS
    Last edited by John Scigulinsky; 02-01-2016, 06:21 AM.

Could you give me an estimated price range to score a feature film?

Your music is fantastic.

Comment

Thank you! and thanks for the question, it is a very good one - I will update my original post as well.
      The price depends on the amount of music I have to write - 50 USD per minute. That number is slightly negotiable, especially for independent projects and low-budget productions.

Comment

That sounds reasonable. Let me talk to my producers about you, as we will be needing someone to score a film we're working on. If you could private message me your email I can give you some more information about the project.

I started watching Nightwing after hearing your score and was very impressed!

Comment

Great stuff, I'll keep you in mind.
          -AF

sigpic

Comment

Please do! thank you :)

Comment

bump with brand new tracks!

Comment

Working...
              X