Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror music composer needed

***THIS ISNT A PAID JOB***

Hey guys, I am needing a horror music composer for my upcoming horror short film. I sadly am not able to pay anyone right now, so anyone able to do it for free or experience is welcome. Thank you guys so much!

Dear Jared

My name is Owain Hoskins. I am a young composer from the UK. I have been writing music since completing my degree in Popular Music Performance at University of Huddersfield in 2011. I have recently composed music for a variety of projects, including audio books, an art display and a short film.

I am eager to develop my career as composer and as such I am seeking out new projects in order to enhance my portfolio. If you, or your company, has any new projects, which require a musical composition, I would be grateful if you would consider me for such a role. In return, I will provide you with 100% commitment to create a final product of the highest standard.

If you would like to discuss anything in further detail please contact me.

Kind regards,

Owain Hoskins
    Email: owzmusic[at]gmail.com
    Phone: +44 (0)7795 418 708

Comment

Tell me more!

Comment

Greetings Jared~

I just noticed your posting regarding a score for a horror film. I would be able to provide that for you if needed~! I work with orchestral music primarily, and horror projects in the past I have created sound similar to Aliens/Sixth Sense type of feel. Anywho, if you in post production, let me know!

Comment

How's it going! I hate to tell you, but I sadly had to cancel that project. However, I am in need of a regular composer for my videos/short films. If you're interested, feel free to shoot me an email or even send me a message on here!

Thanks!

Comment

more info

Comment

Working...
            X