Track needed for community film

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track needed for community film

A long long time ago we had an idea for filmmaker forum to make a film. It didn't get off the ground but along the way I had the idea to make a music video. It would be broken into a few segments with each being created by a different filmmaker from the forum. The great thing about this is its not time sensitive which is why I was able to pick up the idea where I left off (which was over a year ago).

So with out further ado, would anyone like for a song of theirs to be made into a music video by film maker forum. Please post links in order to be considered.

What are you thinking for a music style? Pop, Jazz, Country, World or etc.? Vocal songs only, or instrumental?
    pond5.com/artist/Studio_Nine_Productions

Comment

I'll consider any submissions.

Comment

PM

Sending you a PM

Comment

I'd be up for this. Check out some of my music at www.brettjamescomposer.com

Comment

Sounds very interesting. Have a listen here for some inspiration: www.samuelknights.snack.ws/soundtrack-ambient

Comment

You can see my portfolio
              My music portfolio - http://goo.gl/bPekO

Comment

Meh. In my worthless opinion, music videos are just that. Music videos, not films. Nothing interesting about them.

Comment

Working...
                X