Most needed Practical Sound FX for films

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most needed Practical Sound FX for films

Hi, my name is Bryan, and thanks for taking your time to read this.
    I created this thread to see your opinion on what you think are the most need sound fx when making a movie or film.
    Why?
    Well, I've decided that I want to produce at least the top 10-20 of the most needed sound fx for films, in a semi-professional way, of course trying to be as much professional as I can be, for a really cheap price, I believe this is a really good way to help the film-making community in time, and making they're film as professional as possible, without spending hundreds of dollars in a professional sound fx pack, but conserving the realism in sounds, so I'm actually asking for your help so you can help me accomplish this goal.

Everything would be done in the most professional way that I can as I mentioned above, I own a music studio, Several good mics, including Dynamic, Shotgun, and Condenser Mic, and of course some experience in sound production, as my main way of production is through music and sound, but also a starter filmmaker. With everything said, Please would you answer this question:
    What do you think are the most commonly used Practical Sound FX in film making? i. e. Footsteps, which I already planned to make it the most realistic possible, i. e. Different distances, surfaces, shoes, etc...
    I really appreciate your help :D

Doors opening, typing, perhaps a few different room tones, maybe some fight stuff, rain, clothes moving, and some electronic sounds (ringtones, etc.) is all I can think of now!
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your time, hopefully those will be included :)

Comment

No problem!
        -AF

sigpic

Comment

Room tone, clothes rustling, backgrounds (busy cities, morning forests, etc.), sounds people make (grunts, groans, whimpers, breathing), footsteps.

Comment

Gunshots, Footsteps, rain, crowd noise (indistinct conversation/laughter), wind noise, steel hitting steel (swordplay), ripping paper, fight sounds (Punch, kick, stabbing, clubbing), engine noises, unholstering/unsheathing sounds (of guns, knives, or swords).

Those are the one's that occur to me.
            Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Comment

Dont forget the Wilhelm scream.

Comment

Even Star Wars didn't forget the Wilhelm scream
                Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Comment

Well! Thanks to all of you that replied!! I'll try to include most of this Sound FX!! Thanks a ton!

Comment

Working...
                  X